There are a number of common non-conformances auditors come across. It may help to consider the list below before your next audit:
- Identification of Interested Parties
- Identification of internal and external issues
- Identification of risks and opportunities and planning for these.
- Calibration of Slips
- No Internal Audit Schedule
- No Internal Audits
- No Management Review meeting minutes
The last two issues are major non-conformances and as such an auditor can not recommend certification without these documents.